Date: 22nd January 2008 at 11:59am
Written by:

Gary Johnson is refusing to rule out the possablitie of season some new faces at Ashton Gate before the Transfer window closes at the end of January.

So far City has only made new signing in Australian midfielder Nick Carle who City paid Turkish club Genclerbirligi £500,00 for three weeks ago, but Johnson says he is still looking for new faces.

‘You never say never,’ declared Johnson, who is continung to monitor potential new recruits ahead of the January 31 deadline.


‘There’s nothing in the immediate pipeline, but that doesn’t mean something might not happen next week,’ said Johnson to the Evening Post..

‘Obviously, the longer it goes on, the less likely it is we will bring anyone in. But we are always looking at players.’

 

One Reply to “New Faces At The Gate?”

Comments are closed.